Registration fees include cabin or tent space, admission to all workshops and presentations (except the photography intensive), use of the camp's facilities, and all meals. Day passes do not include overnight accommodation. For questions, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pre-registration is now closed! You can register at the gate using cash, money order or credit card (no personaly checks).
|At-Gate Registration Fees (including meals and housing)|
Terms and Conditions:
- Pre-registrations must be received by July 3, 2013. Registrations received after this date will be charged an additional $25 late processing fee and carry no housing guarantee.
- Contact the registrar for all refund requests • Cancellations with refunds must be made by June 20, 2013 and will incur a $35 service charge • Any cancellations after that date will be without refund • Transfers of tickets are possible but requests for said transfers must be made by the same date and will incur a $25 service charge
- Please bring a legal Photo ID with you to the event which matches the name on your registration. You will be turned away from the event if you do not have an ID or your ID does not match the name on your registration.
- Smoking and open flame is not permitted in any building; if it results in a smoke alarm being set off there is a large fine, which you will be responsible for.
- Though this event is clothing-optional, nudity is not an invitation for harassment. You may be ejected from the site without refund for inappropriate behavior.
- Companion animals and pets are not permitted. Service animals for the handicapped are welcome; please let us know in advance if you are bringing one.
- Our site has limited accessibility in some areas. Any motorized assistive device must be approved by the coordinator in advance. If you require mobility assistance, please contact the coordinator directly.